Our breeding program is very exclusive and we breed to only Champion titled sires with all health clearances. Our puppies are bred with the interest to maintain the AKC breed standards, optimum breed health and temperaments. Our dams are all rally/obedience titled and conformation shown/pointed or titled and health tested prior to breeding when possible. We have a distinct interest in preserving excellent quality dogs that meet the breed standard and preserve the instinctive working lines they were intended to be used for.
Conformation - Quality - Ability - Temperament
Are of the utmost importance in our breeding program.
Puppies are available to approved homes only. Puppies are all sold on AKC Limited Registration (no breeding rights) unless other arrangements are made. Any puppy sold with full registration will be co-owned by us until at least 2 and all health clearences have been completed.
- Australian Cattle Dog Puppies start at $2500.
- We take deposits 3 to 5 days AFTER our litters are born. We DO NOT pre-sell any puppies prior to whelping.
- $500 non-refundable deposit required to hold a puppy for you once our deposits are open.
- To be placed on a wait list, please call LaRena @ 214-734-4951
- Puppy picks are made at 6 weeks of age. Your puppy will go home with you at 8+ weeks of age.
- All Australian Cattle Dog Puppies are BAER tested prior to placement
- All puppies are microchipped with lifetime enrollment.
- Contact us for details on adoption. Approved homes only.
- ALL Puppies are sold with Limited AKC Registration
- If you desire to show in conformation or intend on breeding this puppy, please contact us for information about co-ownership opportunities and requirements. Our puppies are available to companion/show homes only.
- Puppies come with first core vaccinations, routine deworming and microchip
- Puppies are available after they reach their 8 week birth date. No exceptions. This is important to the health and socialization of the puppies.
- We do offer a Puppy Training Program for an additional fee.
- Crate Training
- House Training
- Leash Basics
- Basic Obedience
- Intro to Livestock (livestock exposure, equine exposure and poultry)
Contact us for more details: email email@example.com or call or text LaRena 214-734-4951
Products we love, use and endorse...
Australian Cattle Dogs
Pony Of The Americas
American Quarter Horses
David & LaRena Phillips
There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.